Invisalign® clear aligners are best for teens and adults who prefer to straighten their teeth without the hassles of traditional metal braces. These virtually undetectable aligners gradually shift the teeth to their ideal position without using any wires or brackets.
Meet Dr. Pai
Dr. Satish Pai has over a decade of experience in the field of orthodontics. With his dual training in Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Pai offers affordable yet most comprehensive, state-of-the- art orthodontic treatments. He focuses on providing quality, unparalleled safety, and accuracy that ensures the best possible outcome for every patient.
Meet Dr. Don
Dr. Don Oh attended Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery in New York city, currently Columbia College of Dental Medicine, for his dental education. After achieving Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) from Columbia, Dr. Oh attended General Practice Residency at Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Cambridge Health Alliance in Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts. Since finishing his residency, Dr. Oh practiced in private practices located in Concord and Lexington, Massachusetts.
Invisalign® for Teens
Extra Replacement Aligners
Teenagers often lose or damage their aligners. Invisalign® for teens comes with 6 sets of replacement aligners, making it possible for teens to continue the treatment without any interruptions.
Some teenagers have still some part of their baby teeth left or have an incomplete eruption of permanent teeth. Invisalign® aligners for teens allows easy eruption of permanent teeth.
It’s a common complaint that teenagers do not wear aligners as prescribed by the orthodontist. Invisalign® for teens has small blue marker dots that begin fading after 336 hours or 2 weeks of wear. This indicates that they need to be replaced with a new set. This feature makes it easy for teens to follow and complete their treatment.
Why Choose Vail Orthodontics
Why Choose Invisalign® for Teens & Adults?
- They are virtually invisible. So, they can be worn confidently in public.
- The results are prominent at every stage of the orthodontic treatment, unlike with traditional braces.
- The Invisalign® treatment requires fewer appointments as compared to the treatment with traditional metal braces.
- These aligners are made up of high-quality material which ensures controlled teeth movement.
- You can remove them while eating. These aligners do not impose any food restrictions.
- The Invisalign® aligners do not cause any injury and pain as they are free from wires and sharp brackets.
- You can enjoy contact sports that are usually not recommended for teenagers with braces.
- It’s easy to clean your Invisalign® as it has a simple structure devoid of wires and brackets.