About Vail Orthodontics
Visit Our Orthodontic Clinic Near Monroe, NY
Best-in-class Orthodontic Services in Monroe, NY
Why do the People of Monroe, NY, Choose Vail Orthodontics?
- Patient-Centric Care
- Flexible Appointments
- Experienced & Trusted Team of Experts
- Shorter Wait Time
- Excellent Quality Orthodontic Care
- Kid-friendly Environment
- Reduced Treatment Time
- Cutting-edge Technology
Quick & Easy Orthodontic Care Routine for Our Patients in Monroe, NY
- Brush your teeth after every meal
- Floss at least once a day
- Refrain from eating hard, sticky and chewy foods
- Regular orthodontic check-ups
Facts About Orthodontics
- Four million people wear braces in the United States. Approximately 27% of patients in the US and Canada are adults.
- It is recommended to consult an orthodontist by the age of 7, but people do not visit one until late adolescence.
- Retainers after braces are crucial for maintaining the corrected position of your teeth.
- One of the most common reasons people get braces is aesthetics, while the second reason is to correct an overbite.
- In times of pandemic, almost 90% of Americans think caring for their oral health is unavoidable.
- Teeth Crowding
When your teeth grow close to each other, there’s no room to brush or floss. This is called teeth crowding. It leads to many gum and teeth-related issues in the future.
- Bite Problems
You have a bite problem if the lower and upper arch of your teeth overlaps or does not close appropriately while eating or closing your mouth.
- Gapped Teeth
Gapped teeth cause tooth decay, gum issues, and other dental health issues. This happens when two teeth grow apart from each other.
- Teeth Grinding
Teeth grinding creates health issues like TMJ. It may occur in the day or during the night unknowingly.
- Difficulty in chewing
- Breathing from the mouth
- Disproportionate jaw or teeth
- Crooked, crowded, or misaligned teeth
- Irregular loss of baby teeth
- Jaw that protrudes or makes sounds
- Under Bite
- Open Bite
- Crowded Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Buck Teeth
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Do not forget to floss daily
- Practice great oral hygiene