Led by Dr. Satish Pai, the smile team at Vail Orthodontics strives to improve their patient’s oral health with advanced technology, techniques, and the most affordable orthodontic treatments in Valis Gate, NY.
About Vail Orthodontics
Visit Our Orthodontic Clinic Near Vails Gate, NY
Best-in-class Orthodontic Services in Vails Gate, NY
Why the People of Vails Gate, NY Choose Vail Orthodontics?
- Personalized Care
- Team of Experienced Orthodontists
- Advanced Technology
- Easy Scheduling
- Less Waiting Time
- Friendly Environment
- Affordable & Uncompromised Quality
Quick & Easy Orthodontic Care Routine for Our Patients in Vails Gate, NY
- Do not miss your orthodontic check-ups
- Brush daily
- Floss once a day
- Avoid eating junk, hard, sticky & chewy foods
Facts About Orthodontics
- Approximately four million people in the U.S.A. wear braces.
- 27% of orthodontic patients from the United States and Canada are adults.
- Studies recommend consulting an orthodontist by the age of 7, but many people do not visit one until adolescence.
- One of the most common reasons to wear braces is aesthetics.
- The second most common reason to wear braces is for correcting an overbite.
- 90% of Americans took their oral care seriously during the pandemic and agreed that it was non-negotiable.
- Retainers are essential after braces.
- Retainers are responsible for retaining the corrected position of your teeth.
- Teeth Crowding
Crowding means the lack of space for your teeth to fit within your jaw, due to which the teeth may be displaced or twisted. Teeth crowding can cause early or late loss of your primary teeth.
- Bite Problems
Bite refers to the way your upper teeth and lower teeth come together. You have a bite problem if your bite does not close evenly after closing your mouth.
- Gapped Teeth
This occurs in both adults and kids, gaps in your teeth can be between any two teeth, but it is prevalent between the upper front teeth. Gapped teeth cause tooth decay, gum issues, and other dental health issues.
- Teeth Grinding
Teeth grinding can cause facial pain, headaches and is responsible for wearing down your teeth. You need dental treatment if your teeth are worn down to avoid an infection or dental abscess.
- If their teeth are meeting abnormally or not at all
- Prolonged pacifier or thumb sucking
- Protruding or shifting of the jaw with sound
- If they unknowingly bite their cheek or the roof of their mouth
- Mouth breathing
- Buck Teeth
- Under Bite
- Crowded Teeth
- Gapped Teeth
- Open Bite